Welcome to the Beatnik Beatles blog

Below are some of the highlights from our 'on the road' blog, written between our departure in August 2010, and our return in July 2011.
The complete incredible story of our year is told in the book The Long & Whining Road, out now.
Get the details at www.beatnikbeatles.com

Saturday 30 June 2012

Ta daaa!

The book is out!



I'll be doing various promotional spots around the UK including book signings (I'm at my local Waterstones in Banbury on July 14th - pop in, say hi) and interviews. I'm on a genuine legend's show on Monday 2nd July - Billy Butler on BBC Radio Merseyside! 2.30pm if you can catch it online HERE.

 All the details on how to get the book, plus a free excerpt, are at www.beatnikbeatles.com

It's available as paperback, on Kindle and the iBook version will appear in the Apple iBook store soon.

(Just a note - Amazon still has the paperback listed as 'unavailable, but eligible for free postage'. DON'T be tempted! This link will be removed. They can't supply it. You can buy through Amazon market place (from me) but it's cheaper at www.beatnikbeatles.com)

If you enjoy it, please give it a nice review on Amazon. You can do this regardless of where you bought the book. I'll do the same for you one day!

Enjoy,

Sim x

3 comments:

  1. Met you guys on Sunday at Busfest and have not put the book down yet! will be picking your brains for our trip we will be off in our T25 soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete